Prepares crops for a high yield harvest by increasing fruit, pod, and seed production and quality.
Active Complete™ is the last step in ensuring greater volume, size and quality of your crop. The application of these specially designed micronutrients gives a boost to the final stages of the plant reproduction cycle, increasing fruit, pod and seed growth and nutritional quality.
How it Works
Active Complete™ provides potassium, zinc, manganese, and two forms of phosphorous as readily absorbed nutrients. This formulation fosters the plants’ natural biochemical pathways related to photosynthetic partitioning, allowing sufficient storage of carbohydrates produced during sunlight hours to support continued growth throughout the night. As a result, husks and pods fill, fruit ripens, and seeds mature more quickly and with greater uniformity with decreasing daylight, resulting in a higher yield. This process also increases the nutritional quality of the crop and the plants’ ability to resist disease.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
|Available Phosphorous (P2O5)
When to Use
- Wheat: full flowering, 50% of anthers mature, BBCH 60-65
- Tomatoes, vegetables: full flowering, 50% of anthers mature, BBCH 60-65
- Corn: milk stage, BBCH 60-65 or at herbicide timing
- Hops: when cones begin to form
- Fruit and nut trees: after fruit/pod formation and before ripening
- Potatoes: when tubers are beginning to form or at herbicide timing
- Soybean, other pulses: after pods are formed, V5-R2
1 L (1 qt) Active Complete™ per acre. For ground applications, mix with water at minimum volume of water at 20 L (5.3 US gal) per acre. For aerial applications, mix with water at minimum volume of water at 12 L (3.2 US gal) per acre.
Active Complete™ is activated by Intrinsic™ and provides the micronutrients needed for a strong finish to the plant reproductive phase. This results in greater and more uniform production of fruits, grains, and seeds, and overall, a higher yield. In addition, this pre-harvest fertilizer increases grain quality and seed nutrition.
- INCREASED CROP VOLUME: Active Complete™ supports late season growth; husks and pods fill, fruit ripens, and seeds mature more quickly and with greater uniformity
- INCREASED QUALITY: Active Complete™ increases grain quality and seed nutrition.
- REDUCED TRANSPIRATION: Active Complete™ helps increase xylem pressure through positive water potential, and enhanced elasticity of the xylem, and also helps to regulate stomatal function to reduce excess water loss.
- INCREASED WATER USE EFFICIENCY: Active Complete™ inhibits both ethylene synthesis and free radical formation under drought conditions. Ethylene and free radicals destabilize plant membranes, through fluidization and lipid peroxidation, resulting in water leakage and quicker wilting. Active Complete™ treated plants have inherent resistance to these drought-induced changes with greater water use efficiency.
- INCREASED NUTRIENT MOBILIZATION AND ABSORPTION: Active Complete™ provides nitrogen and potassium in easy-to-absorb complexes, and phosphorous is in two different forms. This increases secretion of root exudates into the rhizosphere that increase bound nutrient mobilization, availability, and root interception. Treated plants show increased uptake of nutrients.
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE UNDER STRESS CONDITIONS: Active Complete™ contains Intrinsic™, which has a simple molecular structure that allows for its activity to be unaffected by unfavorable conditions. Also, its ability to simultaneously upregulate desirable pathways and downregulate undesirable pathways allows plants to maximize their genetic potential under cold, wet or drought conditions.
- INCREASED FUNCTION UNDER WIDE RANGE OF pH: Active Complete™ contains simple organic molecules that act as either weak acids or bases to pH buffer solutions. Therefore, its function and efficacy are preserved under various pH regimes.
Click to download Crop Specific Yield Data